In order to connect and communicate through your gateways in Reekoh, you must first register your devices in your account. To register a device, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Devices > Devices from the navigation menu of the Platform Console. The Devices page displays.
- Click New Device. The New Device page displays.
- Provide the following details:
- ID - Enter a unique ID for the device. If you want the system to automatically generate the device ID, leave this field blank.
- Name - Enter a name for the device.
- Device Group - Select a device group you want to associate to the device. Note that you can select multiple groups to associate to the device.
- Metadata - Enter the JSON key or value pairs you want to include to the device for additional information.
- Location - Enter the latitude and longitude coordinates of the device.
- After providing the details, click Create Device. A confirmation message saying your device has been created will be displayed.
|Back to Top||< Previous | Next >|