The Devices page lists all the registered devices in your account. Accessed by clicking Devices from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the registered device.
- ID - Unique identifier of the registered device.
- Device Group - Group the device belongs to.
- Status - Status of the registered device.
- Active - Indicates whether a registered device is active or not.
- Created Date - Date and time the device was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the device was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name, ID, Device Group, Status, and Active columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Register new devices.
- Modify the details of the registered devices.
- Delete the registered devices.
- Deactivate the registered devices.
- Reactivate the registered devices.
- Associate the registered devices to device groups.
- Remove association of registered devices to device groups.
- Search for a specific device based on name or ID using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns function.
|Back to Top||< Previous|