this article tackles about on how to view all the devices that have been registered and also displays the information of the device.
You can view the list of all registered devices in your instance by navigating to Devices on the navigation sidebar. From here, you can see the following details:
- Name - Name of the registered device.
- ID - ID of the registered device.
- Device Group - Group where the device belongs to.
- Status - Status of the registered device.
- Active - Indicates whether a registered device is active or not.
You can look for your device based on ID or name using the Search function. You can also do the following by clicking on the device name:
- Edit - Modify the details of the registered device.
- Deactivate - Deactivate the registered device.
The Device Manager also enables you to perform the following actions on multiple devices. Tick the box of your selected devices, and then click Actions.
- Attach Group - Attach or add the selected device(s) to a group.
- Detach Group - Detach or remove the selected device(s) from a group.
- Deactivate - Deactivate the selected device(s).
- Reactivate - Reactivate the selected device(s).