The Device Groups page lists all existing device groups in your instance. Accessed by clicking Devices > Device Groups from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the device group.
- Parent Group - Name of the parent device group.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the device group.
- Created Date - Date and time the device group was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the device group was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name and Parent Group columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create device groups.
- Modify device group details.
- Delete device groups. Note that deleting device groups will remove the groups from all associated devices.
- Search for a specific device group based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns function.