After creating a device group, you can now start associating your devices to the device group. Associating devices to a group allows you to send messages or commands in bulk to all the associated devices.
To associate a device to a group, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Devices on the left navigation pane. The Devices page displays.
- From the Devices page, click the Quick View icon or the name of the device you want to edit.
- Click Edit from the pop-up window that displays.
- From the Device Group drop-down menu in the Update Device page, select the group you want to associate to your device. Note that you can associate multiple device groups to your device.
- Click Update Device to save your changes. A confirmation message saying your device is successfully updated will be displayed.
Note: To associate multiple devices to a group, select the corresponding checkbox of the devices then click Actions > Attach Group.