The Inventory Sync Plugins are used to integrate Reekoh with third-party device management software to sync devices to and from the Reekoh Platform.
To configure inventory sync plugin, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Devices > Inventory Syncs from the navigation menu of the Platform Console. The Inventory Syncs page displays.
- From the Inventory Syncs page, click New Inventory Sync. A list of inventory sync plugins you can configure displays in a pop-up window.
- Select the plugin you want to configure. The New Inventory Sync page displays.
- Complete the details required to configure the plugin as shown from the sample screenshot below:
- After configuring the plugin, go to the Schedule tab then specify the sync interval.Note: The sync interval specified here will be the schedule the inventory sync plugin will follow when syncing devices from third-party device management software to Reekoh Platform.
- Click Create Inventory Sync. A confirmation message saying your inventory sync has been created will be displayed.