The Inventory Syncs page lists all the existing inventory syncs in your account. Accessed by clicking Devices > Inventory Syncs from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the inventory sync.
- Plugin - Inventory sync plugin configured to sync with Reekoh.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the inventory sync.
- Created Date - Date and time the inventory sync was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the inventory sync was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name and Plugin columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create inventory syncs.
- Modify the details of the inventory syncs.
- Delete inventory syncs.
- Manually sync devices from the configured inventory sync plugin to Reekoh.
- Search for a specific inventory sync based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns function.
|Back to Top||< Previous|