Another way of adding devices in Reekoh is via CSV file import. All devices included in the imported CSV file will then be displayed in the Devices page once the import process has been completed.
To import a CSV file, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Devices > CSV Imports from the navigation menu of the Platform Console. The CSV Imports page displays.
- From the CSV Imports page, click Import CSV. The Import New CSV pop-up window displays.
- Enter the name of the CSV import.
- Click the Attach icon then select the CSV file you want to import.
- Click Save to proceed with importing the CSV file. A confirmation message saying the CSV file is imported successfully will be displayed.
Note that the processing of the imported CSV file may take a while depending on the size of the file you are importing. Click the Refresh icon to monitor the progress of your import. Once all records included in the CSV file has been processed, your CSV import's status will change from In Progress to Completed.