The CSV Imports page in Reekoh list all the existing CSV imports in your instance. Accessed by clicking Devices > CSV Imports from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the CSV import.
- Name - Name of the CSV import.
- Status - Status of the CSV import.
- Error Logs - Errors encountered upon import.
- Total Processed - Total number of records processed in the CSV import.
- Total Error - Total number of records with errors.
- Total Records - Total number of records in the CSV import.
- Date - Date and time the CSV file was imported.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Import CSV files.
- Search for a specific CSV import based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns function.