You can view the list of all existing server certificates in your instance by going to Server Certificates on the navigation sidebar. You can look for your server certificate based on name using the Search function. Click the name of your chosen server certificate to view the details.
Once you've selected a server certificate, you can see the following information:
- Actions - Enables you to revoke the server certificate.
- Name - Name of the server certificate.
- Provision Date - Date when the server certificate has been provisioned.
- Expiry Date - Date when the server certificate will expire.
- Revoked - Indicates whether the server certificate is revoked or not. A check icon will be displayed if the server certificate is revoked.
- Certificate - Displays the device certificate(s) associated to the server certificate.
- System Information - Displays the audit logs related to the server certificate record.
The Server Certificate Manager also enables you to revoke multiple server certificates at the same time. Tick the box of your selected server certificates, and then click Revoke Selected. From the pop-out window that comes next, click Revoke Certificate. You should be able to see a notification saying that your certificates have been revoked.