You can view the list of all existing device certificates in your instance by going to Device Certificates on the navigation sidebar. You can look for your device certificate based on ID using the Search function. Click the ID of your chosen device certificate to view the details.
Once you've selected a device certificate, you can see the following information:
- Actions - Enables you to revoke or download the device certificate.
- ID - Auto-generated ID of the device certificate.
- Signing Certificate - Server certificate associated with the device certificate.
- Device - Registered device associated with the device certificate.
- Provision Date - Date when the device certificate has been provisioned.
- Expiry Date - Date when the device certificate will expire.
- Revoked - Indicates whether the device certificate is revoked or not. A check icon will be displayed if your device certificate is revoked.
- System Information - Displays the audit logs related to the device certificate record.
The Device Certificate Manager also enables you to revoke multiple device certificates at the same time. Tick the box of your selected device certificates, and then click Revoke Selected. From the pop-out window that comes next, click Revoke Certificate. You should be able to see a notification saying that your certificates have been revoked.
Note: If the server certificate associated to the device certificate is revoked, the latter will automatically be revoked as well.