Marketplace allows you to customize the capabilities of your Reekoh IoT cloud platform to meet the specific needs of your IoT applications, and to work with existing products and tools your organization is already familiar with. It also enables you to publish and manage your plugins across the Reekoh Platform.
The Marketplace page is consists of three tabs: Plugins, Pipelines, and Commands.
Plugins are used for device communications and/or to integrate device data with cloud services, platforms, and tools.
The Plugins tab displays all plugins available in the Reekoh Platform and they are grouped into following categories:
- Connector - enables you to send or push data being generated by your devices over to any other platforms, back-ends, and cloud services.
- Gateway - provides connectivity and bi-directional communication to sensors, beacons, and appliances via gateway protocols such as MQTT, TCP, UDP, and device-specified gateways.
- Service - enables you to integrate your Reekoh instance with other Web Service APIs, thus allowing you to add more detail and/or transform data that is coming in from your devices.
- Storage - enables you to integrate with different storage options allowing you to send and store the data being generated by your devices over to any other database systems (SQL or NoSQL) and file storage systems.
- Inventory Sync - enables you to seamlessly synchronize with other device management software making it easier to manage and keep device inventory updated.
- Exception Logger - enables you to integrate with other bug tracking and exception logging applications to track exceptions that occur within your pipeline.
- Logger - provides a central logging mechanism that is used to receive logs generated by different plugins connected in your pipeline and sends them to any logging platform for monitoring and analysis.
- Channel - provides connectivity and bi-directional communication to external applications and/or dashboards outside Reekoh.
- Stream - enables you to subscribe to device/sensor data from another software which acts as proxy or storage platform.
Pipelines are used to build your customized IoT data workflow. Pipelines can be built from scratch or from existing pipelines or pipeline templates.
The Pipelines tab is where the shared pipeline templates are stored. These shared pipelines are available for everyone to use across the Reekoh Platform for their deployment.
Command templates are collections of commands or messages for known or popular devices and models that are shared to Marketplace.
The Commands tab is where the shared command templates are stored. Similar to pipeline templates, these shared command templates are also available for everyone to use across the Reekoh Platform.