The Marketplace gives you the ability to customize the capabilities of your Reekoh IoT cloud platform to meet the specific needs of your IoT applications, and to work with existing products and tools your organization is already familiar with. It also enables you to publish and manage your plugins across the Reekoh platform. These plugins can be used for device communications and/or integrate device data with cloud services, platforms, and tools.
Plugins are grouped into the following categories:
- Connector - enables you to send or push data being generated by your devices over to any other platforms, back-ends and cloud services.
- Gateway - provides connectivity and bi-directional communication to sensors, beacons, and appliances via gateway protocols such as MQTT, TCP, UDP, and device-specified gateways.
- Service - enables you to integrate your Reekoh instance with other Web Service APIs, thus allowing you to expound (add more detail) and/or transform data that is coming in from your devices.
- Storage - enables you to send and store the data being generated by your devices over to any other database systems (SQL or NoSQL) and file storage systems.
- Inventory Sync - enables you to seamlessly synchronize with other device management software making it very easy to manage and keep device inventory updated.
- Exception Logger - enables you to integrate with other bug tracking and exception logging apps to track exceptions that occur within your pipeline.
- Logger - provides a central logging mechanism that is used to receive logs generated by different plugins connected in your pipeline and sends them to any logging platform for monitoring and analysis.
- Channel - provides connectivity and bi-directional communication to external apps and/or dashboards outside Reekoh.
- Stream - enables you to subscribe to device/sensor data from another software which acts as proxy or storage platform.
The Marketplace also offers downloadable Pipeline and Command templates that users can work on across the Reekoh platform.