On the Marketplace page, select the Plugins tab and then choose the category of the plugin you want to pin from the list available. You can also use the Search function to look for the plugin you want to pin.
Once you've selected a plugin, there are two ways you can pin it:
- First option is to hover over the selected plugin, and then click Pin from the quick pop-out that comes next.
- Another option is to click the plugin of your choice and then on the Plugin Information page that comes next, click Pin. You should be able to see a notification saying your plugin is pinned. You can also see the following details of your selected plugin:
- Documentation - This serves as a guideline on how to use and configure the plugin.
- Releases - Shows the different versions and summary of changes per version of the plugin.
- Author - Name of the user who uploaded or created the plugin.
- Version - Current version of the plugin.
- Type - Type or category of the plugin.
- Downloads - Number of times the plugin has been downloaded.
- Pins - Number of times the plugin has been pinned.