Before you can build your own pipeline, you must first pin the plugins that you will need in creating your data workflow. To pin plugins, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Plugins tab of the Marketplace page. The list of plugins grouped into categories displays.
- Select the category of the plugin you want to pin or use the Search function to look for a specific plugin.
- Pin the plugin by doing either of the following:
- Hover the mouse over the plugin you want to pin then click Pin from the pop-up dialog that displays.
- Click the plugin you want to pin then click Pin from the Plugin Information page that displays.
A confirmation message saying your plugin has been pinned will be displayed.