Command Template is a compilation of device commands shared by a specific user that can be used across the Reekoh platform. To download a command template, navigate to the Commands tab from the Marketplace page. Select the command template you want to use from the available list, and then click Download from the pop-out that comes next.
You can also download by clicking on your chosen command template. Once you're directed to the Command Template Information page, click Download. You can also see the following details of your selected plugin:
- Tags - Label/s that can be used to look for your device command template.
- Commands - List of device commands included in the template.
- Description - Brief explanation of the function of the command template.
- Author - Name of the user who created the command template.
- Downloads - Number of times the command template has been downloaded.
You will be directed to the Device Commands module where you should be able to see the command template / commands you've downloaded.