After including all the plugins needed to build your pipeline, you must then configure all the plugins to complete your data workflow. To configure the plugins in your pipeline, perform the following steps:
- From the Pipeline Studio page, double-click the plugin you want to configure. The Configure Component dialog displays.
- In the Configure Plugin tab, provide the required details for the plugin as shown from the example below:
For Webhooks Connector, the Webhook URL required for the plugin can be obtained from the Webhook site, which automatically generates the Webhook URL.
Note: Configuration details vary from plugin to plugin depending on the details needed to run the functions of the plugin. The configuration details specified here are encrypted on the back end for secure storage.
- Click Save to save the plugin configuration.
- After you have configured all the plugins in your pipeline, connect them by dragging the output terminal of one plugin to the input terminal of another plugin.
- Click the drop-down menu beside the Save as Draft button then select the Save & Deploy option. The Save Pipeline dialog displays.
- Complete the following pipeline information:
- Name - Enter a name for your pipeline.
- Description - Enter a description for your pipeline.
- Visibility - Select the visibility option for your pipeline:
- Public - Pipeline is shared to all users.
- Private - Pipeline is only visible to you unless you selected users or groups you want to share your pipeline with in the Sharing Options tab. To share your pipeline to specific users or groups, proceed to the next step. Otherwise, proceed to step 8.
- Click the Sharing Options tab if you want to share your pipeline to specific groups or users only.
- From the Users or Groups drop-down menu, select the users or groups you want to share your pipeline with.
- Click Save to deploy your pipeline. A confirmation message saying your pipeline has been created will be displayed.
Note: If you are not ready to deploy your pipeline yet and wants to modify it at a later time, click the Save as Draft button then complete and save the pipeline information.