One of the ways you can send command to a device is via the Send Adhoc Command function wherein you can send a one-time command without saving it. To send adhoc command, perform the following steps:
- From the Device Commands page, click the Send Adhoc Command button. The Send Adhoc Command page displays.
- Select the command relay you want to use from the drop-down menu.
Note: The command relays displayed in the drop-down menu are the Command Relays plugin deployed in the pipeline.
- Select the device group and device you want to send the device command to from the Device Group and Device drop-down menus.
Note: You can select multiple device groups and devices.
- In the Command field, enter the device command.
- Click Send Adhoc Command. A confirmation message saying your adhoc command has been sent will be displayed.
|Back to Top||< Previous | Next >|