The Device Commands page lists all the existing device commands in your instance. Accessed by clicking Commands > Device Commands from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the device command.
- Description - Description of the device command.
- Command - Command that will be sent to the device.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the device command.
- Created Date - Date and time the device command was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the device command was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name and Command columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create device commands.
- Send Adhoc device commands.
- Send existing device commands.
- Modify device commands.
- Delete device commands.
- Create command templates.
- Search for a specific device command based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns function.