You can view all the exception logs generated by different plugins in Reekoh by navigating to Exceptions > All Exceptions on the navigation sidebar of the Logs Management page. To view the details, click the Quick View icon beside your selected exception log.
From the pop-out window that follows, you can see the following details:
- Exception ID - Generated ID for the exception log.
- Code - Type of exception encountered by the plugin.
- Message - Error message or notification generated by the plugin.
- Date - Date when the exception log has been created.
- Metadata - Displays the detailed errors generated or encountered by the plugin.
To view the details of an exception logger plugin, navigate to Exceptions > Integrations and then click the name of your chosen exception logger. You can also do the following functions in the selected exception logger plugin's page:
- Edit - Modify the details of the exception logger plugin.
- Delete - Delete the exception logger plugin.