The My Profile page allows you to update and manage your profile settings such as your user name, phone number, or your password. It also allows you to enable the two-factor authentication to increase your account's security. You can access this page by selecting My Profile from the User Account drop-down menu.
To Edit Profile Settings:
- From the My Profile page, click Edit Profile. The Update Profile page displays.
- Update your user name and phone number as necessary.
- Click Update Profile to save your changes. A confirmation message saying your profile has been updated will be displayed.
To Update Password:
- From the My Profile page, click Update Password. The Update Password page displays.
- Enter your current password then enter and confirm your new password.
- Click Update Password to save your changes. A confirmation message saying your password has been updated will be displayed.
To Enable Two-Factor Authentication:
Note: Before you can use the two-factor authentication (2FA), you must have a Google Authenticator installed on your mobile phone.
- From the My Profile page, click Enable. The fields required to enable the the two-factor
- Using the Google Authenticator application on your phone, scan the QR code. A verification code displays in the Google Authenticator.
- In the Pin/Token field, enter the verification code from Google Authenticator.
- Click Register 2FA. A confirmation message saying your 2FA registration has been successful will be displayed. Note that aside from the email address and password, you are now required to enter a pin/code from Google Authenticator to successfully login to the application. Note: To disable the two-factor authentication on your account, click the Disable button in the My Profile page.