You can view the list of all existing command templates in your instance by going to Command Templates on the navigation sidebar. You can look for your command template based on name or tags using the Search function.
Once you've selected a command template, you can see the following information:
- Created Date - Date when the command template has been created.
- Name - Name of the command template.
- Tags - Tags available or given to the command template.
- Is Private - Indicates whether the command template is set to private or not by the user.
- Shared With - Displays the user(s) who can view and download the command template in the Marketplace, if it's set in private.
- Description - Brief explanation of the command template.
The page also displays the device command(s) attached to the command template. You can also do the following functions:
- Edit - Modify the details of the command template.
- Delete - Delete a command template.
The Command Template Manager also enables you to delete multiple command templates at the same time. Tick the box of your selected command templates, and then click Delete Selected. From the pop-out window that comes next, click Delete. You should be able to see a notification saying that your selected command templates have been deleted.