The Loggers page allows you to add and configure a Logger plugin, which you can use to integrate with your other plugins in your pipeline.
To configure a Logger plugin, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Logs > Logs > Integrations from the navigation menu. The Loggers page displays.
- Click New Logger. The Choose a plugin to configure dialog displays with a list of Logger plugins you can select from.
- Select a Logger plugin you want to configure. The New Logger page displays.
- Configure the plugin by providing the required details as shown from the example below:Note: For detailed information on how to configure a Logger plugin, refer to its corresponding online help.
- Click Create Logger. A confirmation saying your Logger plugin has been created will be displayed.