The Exception Loggers page allows you to add and configure a Logger plugin, which you can use to integrate with your other plugins in your pipeline.
To configure an Exception Logger plugin, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Logs > Exceptions > Integrations from the navigation menu. The Exception Loggers page displays.
- Click New Exception Logger. The Choose a plugin to configure dialog display with a list of Exception Loggers plugins you can select from.
- Select an Exception Logger plugin you want to configure. The New Exception Logger page displays.
- Configure the plugin by providing the required details as shown from the example below:Note: For detailed information on how to configure an Exception Logger plugin, refer to its corresponding online help.
- Click Create Exception Logger. A confirmation saying your Exception Logger plugin has been created will be displayed.