You can view all the command logs generated in Reekoh by navigating to Command Logs on the navigation sidebar of the Command Management page. To view the details, click the Quick View icon beside your selected command log.
From the pop-out window that follows, you can see the following details:
- Command Log ID - Generated ID for the command log.
- Command - Command sent to the device.
- Device - ID of the target device.
- Date - Date when the command log has been created or generated.
- Tags - Tool or platform used to send the device command.
- Response - Displays the response made by the target device.