The Teams page lists all existing teams in your instance. Accessed by clicking Identity & Access > Teams from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the team.
- Members - Name of the members assigned to the team.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the team.
- Created Date - Date and time the team was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the team was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name and Members column are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create teams and assign members to the teams.
- Modify team details.
- Delete teams.
- Search for a specific team based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns functions.