The Roles page lists all predefined and user-defined roles in your account. Accessed by clicking Identity & Access > Roles from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the role.
- Standard - Identifier for the predefined role and user-defined role. A green check mark icon indicates that the role is predefined by the system.
Note: By default, there are 10 predefined roles in your account.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the role.
- Created Date - Date and time the role was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the role was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name and Standard columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create roles and assign access level permissions per resource.
- Modify the roles' access level permission per resource. Note that predefined roles cannot be modified.
- Delete roles. Note that predefined roles and roles assigned to users cannot be deleted.
- Search for a specific role based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns functions.
|Back to Top||< Previous|