The Teams feature in Reekoh allows you to manage the users in your instance and group them depending on your preferences (e.g., by role or department). Grouping the users in a team makes it easier to share private resources within the platform.
To create a team, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Identity & Access > Teams from the navigation menu. The Teams page display.
- Click New Team. The New Team page displays.
- Enter a name for the team.
- From the Members drop-down menu, select the users you want to assign to the team.
- Click Create Team. A confirmation message saying your team has been created will be displayed.