The Users feature in Reekoh allows you to create a user and set the access level permissions and roles to each user.
To create a user, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Identity & Access > Users from the navigation menu. The Users page displays.
- Click Grant Access. The Grant Access page displays.
- Enter the name and email address of the user you want to add.
- From the Role drop-down menu, select the role you want to assign to the user. Note that you can select multiple roles.
Note: Aside from the permission by role, you can also customize the permission for the user by selecting the corresponding radio button of the access level you want to give to the user for each resource.
- Click Grant Access. A confirmation message saying your user has been created will be displayed.