The Roles feature in Reekoh allows you to create a role and set the access level permission of each role per resource in your account.
To create a role, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Identity & Access > Roles from the navigation menu. The Roles page displays. Note: By default, there are 10 predefined roles in your account.
- Click New Role. The New Role page displays.
- Enter a name for the role.
- In the Permissions table, select the access level you want to give to the role to each resource.
- Click Create Role. A confirmation message saying your role has been created will be displayed.
|Back to Top||Next >|