The Users page lists all existing users in your instance. Accessed by clicking Identity & Access > Users from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the user.
- Email - Email address of the user.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the user.
- Created Date - Date and time the user was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the user was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name and Email columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create users and assign roles and access level permissions per resource.
- Modify user details such as adding roles or revoking and reactivating user role access.
- Search for a specific user based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns functions.