You can view the list of all existing users in your instance by going to Users on the navigation sidebar. You can look for your user based on name using the Search function. Click the name of your chosen user to view the details.
Once you've selected a user, you will be able to see the following details:
- Photo - Uploaded photo of the user.
- Name - Complete name of the user.
- Email - Email address of the user.
- Phone - Contact number of the user.
- Email Verified - Indicates whether the email address provided by the user has been verified.
- Address - Displays the address information of the user.
- User Access - Displays the list of access for the user. This also allows you to add, revoke or reactivate a user role.
- System Information - Displays the audit logs related to the user record.
You can also modify the details of the selected user by clicking on the Edit button.