A Dashboard in Reekoh is the visual representation of data sent by the device. Using Dashboard Studio, you can build your own dashboard and customize the presentation of data into different visualizations such as tables, graphs, or maps.
Before you can build a dashboard in Reekoh, you must have the following:
To build a dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard Studio from the navigation menu of the Platform Console. The Create/Load Dashboard displays.
- Click the Create a new Dashboard option. The Dashboard Studio page displays.
- Click the Add Visualization button to add a widget on the page.
- From the widget that displays, click the Configure button. You can also click the Gear icon located on the upper-right corner of the widget to configure the visualization.
- From the Configure Visualization dialog, enter a name and description for the widget.
- Select the dataset you want your dashboard to retrieve data from. The Select Visualization and Configure Data sections display.
- Select the type of visualization you want to use for the widget.
Note: The fields displayed on the Configure Data section vary depending on the type of visualization selected.
- Configure the visualization:
- Select Metrics - Allows you to configure how the data will be displayed in the widget.
- Set Filter - Allows you to filter the devices the dashboard will retrieve data from.
- Chart Options - Allows you to configure how the data for the metrics will be displayed. Note that this tab is not applicable to all visualizations.
- After you have configured the visualization, click Configure. You will be directed to the Dashboard Studio page with your configured visualization displayed.Note: Latest updates sent by the device do not automatically reflect on the dashboard. You must click the Refresh button to display the latest data in the dashboard.
- Click Save Dashboard. The Save Dashboard dialog displays.
- Enter a name and description for the dashboard.
- Click Save to complete saving your dashboard. A confirmation message saying your dashboard has been created will be displayed.
|Back to Top||< Previous | Next >|