This article will guide the user to the viewing of the saved and deployed dashboards. This allows the user to share, edit, and delete the existing dashboards.
View All Dashboard
Steps on how to view dashboard:
- Click the mega menu on the top-left corner of the navigation header and select Dashboard Studio OR when the user starts at the homepage, click the Dashboard Studio icon/link.
- Upon landing on the Dashboard Studio page, click the Select from Existing button beside Create a New Dashboard.
- Then select or search for the dashboard that will be viewed.
(Dashboard with all the Visualisations)
- Share - Enables the user to share the dashboard, either in public or private. Selecting the Private button will required the user to enter specific email/s and set a password while selecting Public will let the user choose an app token.(Sharing of Dashboard Privately)(Sharing of Dashboard Publicly)
- Edit - Allows the user to modify or reconfigure the setting of the dashboard.
- Delete - This will delete the dashboard.