After you have completed the development of a plugin, the next step is to make it available for use within the Reekoh platform. The articles under this section will take you through the stages of submitting a plugin and making it available in the Marketplace.
The list below is a set of items that Reekoh expects to see in a plugin that is submitted for approval. Providing these details together with the plugin will allow our Plugin QA Team to review and validate the plugin quickly.
- A brief documentation or user guide must be included for each release being made to the plugin.
- A brief change log or release notes must be included to detail the changes and/or updates made to the plugin for each release being made to the plugin. This is necessary to properly inform the users of your plugin updates.
- Unit tests must also be included to be used as basis for determining the expected behavior of the plugin. A brief specification document may also be included to better explain the plugin's goals and expected behavior.
The steps listed below need to be accomplished in order to publish a plugin to the Reekoh Marketplace.
- Make a documentation or a step-by-step guide on how to use the plugin.
- Detail changes on a change log or release notes document.
- Describe the plugin through the Plugin Manifest.
- Submit the plugin for approval using the Reekoh CLI tool. The plugin will be submitted to the Staging Environment for review.
- Wait for approval. Reekoh will do a QA Review of the plugin and once it is verified, it will be published to the Production Environment automatically.