The Application Tokens feature in Reekoh allows you to create application tokens, which you can use to communicate securely with the Reekoh API.
To create an application token, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Identity & Access > Application Tokens from the navigation menu. The Application Tokens page displays.
- Click New Application Token. The New Application Token page displays.
- Enter a name for the application token.
- From the Role drop-down menu, select a role you want to assign to the application token.
Note: Aside from the permission by role, you can also customize the permission for the application token by selecting the corresponding radio button of the access level you want to give to the application token for each resource.
- Click Create. A confirmation message saying your application token has been created will be displayed.
Note: The Secret field is only displayed upon creation of the application token so you must copy the Secret key before it disappears.
|Back to Top||Next >|