The Application Tokens page lists all existing application tokens in your account. Accessed by clicking Identity & Access > Application Tokens from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the application token.
- Role - Role assigned to the application token.
- Revoked - Identifier for the application token. A green check mark icon indicates that the application token has been revoked.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the application token.
- Created Date - Date and time the application token was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the application token was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name, Role, and Revoked columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create application tokens and assign roles and access level permissions per resource.
- Modify application tokens' assigned role and access level permissions per resource.
- Revoked application tokens.
- Search for a specific application token based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns functions
|Back to Top||< Previous|