You can update or modify existing dashboard in your account by arranging the widgets on the dashboard, changing the dataset used by the widget, changing the visualization type, adding a widget, and cloning the widget.
To update a dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard Studio from the navigation menu of the Platform Console. The Create/Load Dashboard displays.
- Click the Select from Existing option. The Select Existing Dashboards dialog displays.
- From the list of existing dashboards, select the dashboard you want to update. The selected dashboard displays on the Dashboard Studio page.
- Click Edit to update the dashboard.
- Click the Gear icon located on the upper-right corner of the widget to configure the visualization. The Configure Visualization dialog displays.
- From the Configure Visualization dialog, you can update the following:
- Name and description of the widget.
- Dataset used by the widget to retrieve data from.
- Visualization type used by the widget.
- Configuration details of data in the widget.
- After you have updated the widget, click Configure. You will be directed to the Dashboard Studio page with your updated widget displayed.
- Click Save Dashboard to save your changes. The Save Dashboard dialog displays.
- If you want to save the dashboard as another dashboard, update the existing name and description. Otherwise, click Save. A confirmation message saying your dashboard has been updated will be displayed.
Note: If you want to add another widget to the dashboard, click the Add Visualizations button or copy an existing pre-configured widget by clicking the Clone Graph icon located beside the Gear icon.
|Back to Top||< Previous | Next >|