The table visualisation enlists all the fields in a table type manner.
- Registered Device
- Fully Configured Data Set Pipeline
- Data in the dataset
Now let's proceed to the creation of the visualisation in the dashboard. The steps below provides detailed information on configuring a table visualisation:
- Click the mega menu on the top-left corner of the navigation header and select Dashboard Studio OR if the user starts at the homepage, click the Dashboard Studio icon/link.
- Upon landing on the Dashboard Studio page, click the Add Visualisation button which is on the upper right section of the page.
- An un-configured widget will appear on the main section of the Dashboard Studio page.
- To configure the widget, click the Configure button inthe middle.
- On the widget configuration pop-up, enter a descriptive name and an optional description for the Visualisation Widget.
- Select a data set which holds the data that we'll visualise. For this article, The dataset that will be used is the Temperature Dataset which is specified above.
- For the visualisation type select the table visualisation.
Allows the user to select what field will be displayed and can also be arranged by dragging.
- By Device - Filters the data or result set by the id of the device. Entering multiple id of device is allowed.
- By Group - Filters the data or result set by the id of the device group id. Entering multiple id of device group is allowed.
- Sort By - Filters the data by field entries.
- Sort Type - Filters the by Ascending or in Descending order.
- No Grouping - Filters all the read data of the device.
- Latest Device Reading - Filters the latest collected reading of the device.
After the configuration the table visualisation, click the Configure button to display the result of configured visualisation. Then click Save Dashboard to save the dashboard.