Dashboards can be shared privately or publicly to specific users for viewing access. To share a dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard Studio from the navigation menu of the Platform Console. The Create/Load Dashboard displays.
- Click the Select from Existing option. The Select Existing Dashboards dialog displays.
- From the list of existing dashboards, select the dashboard you want to share. The selected dashboard displays on the Dashboard Studio page.
- Click Share. The Share Dashboard dialog displays.
- Select how you want to share the dashboard:
- Private - Sharing the dashboard privately requires the users to enter their e-mail address and the provided password to access the dashboard. If you select this option, proceed to the next step.
- Public - Sharing the dashboard publicly only requires the users to have the link to the shared dashboard to access it. If you select this option, proceed to step 8.
- Enter the e-mail address of the users you want to share your dashboard with.
- Enter the password the user needs to enter to access the private dashboard. Proceed to step 9 to complete sharing your dashboard.
- Select an application token to be used to share the dashboard.
- Click Share. If you shared the dashboard privately, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address of the users you specify. Otherwise, if shared publicly, an e-mail will be sent to you with the link to the shared dashboard, which you can send to users you want to share your dashboard with.
- Sample E-mail for Private Sharing
- Sample E-mail for Public Sharing
|Back to Top||< Previous | Next >|