Date of release/update: Oct 09, 2018
Two-factor authentication is now an option for login
- Users can now enable more secure login option using Two-factor authentication.
FTP 2.0 connector now available
- Users can now use FTP 2.0 connector to transfer files between computers on a network.
mIoT plugin now available
- Users can now use mIoT plugin to stream device/sensor data from a MIoT API endpoint.
Live API documentation on SwaggerHub
- [Devices API] Fixed a bug where device IDs are being truncated if they contain '#'. Accepted Device IDs should compose of the following: alphanumeric, underscore, or hyphen. Examples include:
- [email protected] = invalid ID
- 123aaa = valid ID
- 123----s_ = valid ID