Date of release/update: December 03, 2018
Ability to delete devices
Users can now delete devices that are not being used.
- Deleting logger/exception logger - Added a validation if the logger/exception logger is being used before deletion.
- Fixed a bug where dashboards with GeoJson layer fails to load after re-configuration.
- Fixed a bug where the map does not remove the marker when its associated device is deleted.
- Fixed a bug where the map accepts data with invalid location (e.g latitude: null).
- Fixed a bug where device search returns inaccurate result when "+" and "/" special characters are used.
- Fixed a bug where device metadata does not appear on the console after saving new devices.
- Fixed a bug where device metadata does not update after editing existing devices.