Another way to create a command template is from an existing device command. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Device Commands on the left navigation pane. The Device Commands page displays.
- Select the checkbox of the device command you want to use for the command template. Note that you can select multiple device commands.
- Click Actions > Create Command Template. The Create Command Template dialog displays.
- From the Create Command Template dialog, enter the name, tag, and description for the command template.
- From the Icon field, click the Attach icon to upload an icon you want to use for the command template.
- By default, your command template is shared to all users of the platform. To configure the sharing options of your command template, proceed to the next step. Otherwise, proceed to step 9.
- Click the Sharing Options tab.
- Select the Make Private checkbox if you do not want to share your command template to other accounts in the platform. If you want to keep the command template private but want to share it to specific accounts, select the account ID of the users you want to share your command template with.
- Click Save to complete creating your command template. A confirmation message saying your command template has been created will be displayed. Note: The new command template will be displayed in the Command Templates page.
|Back to Top||< Previous | Next >|