The Exception Loggers page displays all the Exception Logger plugins configured in your instance. Accessed by clicking Logs > Exceptions > Integrations from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the Exception Logger.
- Plugin - Name of the Exception Logger plugin.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the Exception Logger.
- Created Date - Date and time the Exception Logger was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the Exception Logger was last created.
Note: By default, only the Name and Plugin columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create and configure Exception Loggers.
- Modify Exception Logger details.
- Delete Exception Loggers. Note that Exception Loggers integrated into other plugins cannot be deleted.
- Search for a specific Exception Logger based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns functions