The Loggers page displays all the Logger plugins configured in your instance. Accessed by clicking Logs > Logs > Integrations from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name - Name of the Logger.
- Plugin - Name of the Logger plugin.
- ID - Unique identifier automatically generated by the system for the Logger.
- Created Date - Date and time the Logger was created.
- Updated Date - Date and time the Logger was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name and Plugin columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create and configure Loggers.
- Modify Logger details.
- Delete Loggers. Note that Loggers integrated into other plugins cannot be deleted.
- Search for a specific Logger based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns functions