Create data schemas to describe what your data should look like as it flows through the different plugins in your pipeline.
To create a data schema, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Data Layer > Data Schemas from the navigation menu. The Data Schema page displays.
- Click New Schema. The New Data Schema page displays.
- Enter a name and description for the data schema.
- From the Schema tab, select the data types you want to use to your data then enter a key name. By default, the String data type is selected. To add other data fields, click Add Item. The following are the different data types you can select:
- Click Create. A confirmation saying your data schema has been created will be displayed.
Note: Mapped schemas can be modified or deleted but take note that doing so will break the current mappings. Modifying or deleting mapped schemas without breaking the mappings will be addressed in a future release.