The Data Schema page displays all the existing data schema in your account. Accessed by clicking Data Layer > Data Schemas from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name – Name of the data schema.
- Description – Description of the data schema.
- Fields – Data types selected for the data schema.
- Created Date – Date and time the data schema was created.
- Updated Date – Date and time the data schema was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name, Descriptions, and Fields columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create data schemas.
- Modify data schemas.
- Delete data schemas.
- Search for a specific data schema based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns function.
|Back to Top||< Previous|