The Data Mappings page displays all the existing data mappings in your account. Accessed by clicking Data Layer > Data Mappings from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name – Name of the data mapping.
- Description – Description of the data mapping.
- Maps – Mapping details of the schemas.
- Pass Unmapped – Indicates whether the 'pass unmapped' feature is used or not.
- Created Date – Date and time the data mapping was created.
- Updated Date – Date and time the data mapping was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name, Descriptions, Maps, and Pass Unmapped columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create data mappings.
- Modify data mappings.
- Delete data mappings.
- Search for a specific data mapping based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns function.
|Back to Top||< Previous|