Date of release/update: November 22, 2019
Data Source Field in HTTP Gateway and HTTP Stream Plugins
Using the new Data Source field in the HTTP Gateway and HTTP Stream plugins, users can now select the type of data to ingest from:
- Device Data - Plugin will only be able to ingest data from devices registered in Reekoh.
- Application Data - Plugin will be able to ingest data that do not have any registered device data.
Data Mappings Enhancement
- An enhancement has been made to the Data Mappings feature to display a notification icon and message in the Mapping Information page every time a schema used in the mapping has been modified or deleted.
- Fixed a bug wherein Device Data is not automatically selected as Device Source when updating the HTTP Gateway plugin from lower version to the latest version (2.1.0).
- Fixed a bug wherein the User column in the System Information dialog in Pipeline Studio displayed System instead of the correct user name that modified the pipeline.