With the new pipeline data format and plugin architecture (v2.0), all existing v1.0 pipelines must be converted and redeployed to v2.0 within the deprecation period of March 09, 2020 to June 09, 2020. All v1.0-based pipelines that are not converted will no longer be supported after the deprecation period. For more information on the new pipeline data format and plugin architecture, refer to this blog.
To convert a pipeline to v2.0, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Pipeline Studio from the navigation menu of your Platform Console. The Create/Load Pipeline dialog displays.
- Click the Select from Existing option. The Select Existing Pipeline dialog displays, listing all the existing pipelines. Note that all v1.0-based pipelines will have a “Deprecated” label displayed in the upper right corner of the Pipeline Preview, indicating that the pipeline needs to be converted.
- Select the pipeline you want to convert. The selected pipeline displays on the Pipeline Studio page.
- Click Edit then do the following:
Converting a Draft Pipeline:
- Click Convert to Pipelines v2.0. A confirmation message displays.
- Click Proceed to continue with conversion.
Note: Draft pipelines are not automatically deployed when converted to v2.0.
Converting Deployed Pipeline:
- Click Convert and Deploy. A confirmation message displays.
- Click Save and Deploy to continue with conversion and redeployment of pipeline.
If conversion is successful, a confirmation message saying your pipeline has been updated will be displayed. Otherwise, an error message will be displayed detailing the error.
|Back to Top||< Previous | Next >|