You can create a new template to use for multiple data mappings by performing the following steps:
1. Navigate to Data Layer Management > Data Mappings from the navigation menu.
2. Click Custom Function button. The Custom Function window displays.
3. Click New Function Button. The Custom Function page displays.
4. Provide the following details:
- Function Name - Enter a name of the custom function in the data mappings.
- Description - Enter a description for custom function.
- Input Fields - Acts as the import port for the custom function. You may put in a maximum of 10 input fields.
Note: All fields are required except for the Description.
5. Click the “Save as template” checkbox.
6. Configure the fields for the template by filling in template Name and Category.
7. Click “Create Function" button.
8. Custom function and function template will be successfully saved.