The Data Schema page displays all the existing data schema in your account. Accessed by clicking MQTT Broker from the navigation menu, this page displays the following details:
- Name – Name of the MQTT Broker.
- URL– URL of the MQTT Broker.
- Updated Date – Date and time the MQTT Broker was last updated.
Note: By default, only the Name, URL, and Updated Date columns are displayed on the page.
From this page, you can also perform the following actions:
- Create MQTT Broker.
- Update MQTT Broker.
- Delete MQTT Broker.
- Search for a specific MQTT Broker based on name using the Search function.
- Toggle the columns displayed in the table using the Toggle Columns function.