To create an MQTT Cloud broker perform the following steps:
- Navigate to MQTT Broker from the navigation menu. The MQTT Broker page displays.
- Click New Broker The New MQTT Broker page displays.
- Provide the following details:
- Name - Enter a name for the MQTT Broker (maximum of 10 characters).
- Description - Enter a description for the MQTT Broker.
- MQTT Port - Enter a port to be used by the MQTT Broker (default: 1883).
- Username - Enter a username to be used for authentication when connecting to the MQTT Broker.
- Password - Enter a password to be used for authentication when connecting to the MQTT Broker. The system automatically generates a system generated password that you can change for your convenience.
Note: All fields are required except for the Description field.
- After you have completed providing the details for your MQTT Broker, click Create. A confirmation saying your MQTT Broker has been created will be displayed.
- Once saved the MQTT Broker will be on pending state and is waiting for an IP Address. The URL column will display the MQTT Broker URL with the corresponding IP Address.